SkyWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OGame alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaxter8000

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaxter8000

Jaxter8000

Jaxter8000 Empty
PostSubject: Jaxter8000   Jaxter8000 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi guys it's Jaxter. farao

I'm a miner/Non-hardcore raider

The vast majority of my planets are located in the 3:260:X section of UNI 4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish

Irish

Jaxter8000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxter8000   Jaxter8000 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Welcome welcome. I'm getting into the mining because I tried the turtle deal and stood by for an attack. Well my ass was handed to me now I find myself constantly fleet saving.

Looking forward to a few more upgrades and getting an ass kicking fleet as I have made a list of people that have attacked me.
Back to top Go down
Lady X

Lady X

Jaxter8000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxter8000   Jaxter8000 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am

hi everyone!

welcome to some of the new faces here in forums.

my game play here in uni 4 is a lot different how i perform/play in uni 3.

in uni 3 i am most active. since recently i have some top fleeters who are in the civil war wanting to crash my princess fleet.

i am still inexperience compared to the pros in ogame. however, i feel that i have learned quite a bit from some top ranking players, so i am a product of their creation. (more of a hybrid).

in uni 4. i do not have fleet. unless 6 cruisers and a fleet of cargos counts. i have completed all of my defensive research.

i get probed all the time down at my home planet area 1:47:4
but nobody comes to visit. because though i cannot be as productive in uni 4, i am still very active of making sure i do not get hit. i constantly move my resources around the clock from planet to planet. and am always available when they land to shipped/deploy them off again. when there is no profit to be gain, all of the top ranking players will waste their time elsewhere.

princess of SkyWorld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaxter8000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxter8000   Jaxter8000 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaxter8000
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyWorld :: Welcome to SkyWorld :: Introductions-
Jump to: